Yeah this Scalzi guy has a thing about bacon.
Ever since I begun reading his blog I became infected with the bacon-virus. So for no apparent reason today I began to think of movie quotes where you could replace certain parts with the word bacon.
See if you can identify which baconized quote belongs to which movie:
- "It rubs the bacon on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
- "How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this bacon disappear."
- "I love the smell of bacon in the morning."
- "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my bacon, in this life or the next."
- "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his bacon with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
- "...now you come to me and you say "Don Corleone, give me bacon."
- "Madness? This... is... Bacon!"
- "If you could've found out what bacon meant, I bet that would've explained everything.
- No, I don't think so; no. Mr. Kane was a man who got everything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe bacon was something he couldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn't have explained anything... I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guess Bacon is just a... piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece."
- "What is so great about bacon? It is a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores. What you call bacon, I call the rape of the natural world."
- "I will take it! I will take it! I will take it! I will take the bacon to Mordor!"
- "Do not try and bend the bacon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth....There is no bacon."
- "I like to keep bacon handy... for close encounters."
- "Shoot a bacon down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs."
- "Hasta la vista, bacon."